09:20 with our transfer
Rafting Adventure from Split Croatia – unforgettable experience on Cetina river
Cetina river waterfalls, clear green water, jungle-like forests and caves will thrill you and make this trip an unforgettable. There are a few points where pictures can be taken during you raft and those you can buy if you wish at the end of the tour. It is an excursion where no previous knowledge is necessary, apart from swimming abilities. Sporty, comfortable clothes and trainers to change afterwards are highly recommendable. Bring with you swimming suit,towel,dry clothes. Changing rooms and toilets are available at the rafting finish point.
We will arrange transportation for you to the place and back otherwise if you have your own car we will give you details how to arrive on Start Point. The tour starts up the stream and then you raft for about 3-4 hours. The way is about 10 km long. Our guides will take care of you all the way through Cetina River. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. Our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service.
Regarding our tours we advise you to slow down, relax and revitalize your senses exploring nature.
- Cetina River - Rafting thought river
- Rafting tour - Perfect for small group, previous experience Not necessary
- Rafting equipment - Inflatable boats, neoprene pants and jacket, life-jacket, helmet and a paddle
- Rafting staff - All of our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service
- If you have your own car its posibile to go directly on Start point of the rafting tour.
- If you dont have here a car we will transfer you with our mini-van and wait you till the end of the tour.
- Official English speaking skipper, all taxes and VAT, gasoline, equipment.
- Raft and equipment
- Food and drinks (lunch arrangements optional)
- Transfer from Split/Trogir
- Transfer time around 1:10min from Trogir, Seget or Kastela area
- Rafting tour/departure times: Between 11 AM (or as agreed for each group)
- Duration of tour: 3.00 – 3.30 h
- Fitness Level: Minimum.Previous experience: Not necessary.Age: Minimum age is 8 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, dry clothes to change after the tour, water.
- Onsite Facilities: Toilets are available at the finish of the trip. There are no toilet facilities available during the rafting trip. Customers are advised to use the toilet facilities at their accommodation.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions.
- All safety instructions from our staff must be adhered to.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Per person - 40 Euro
PRICE ADULT with your car: 40€ per person
PRICE ADULT with our transfer: 60€ per person
Minimum person require for a transfer: 6 persons
From 1st May to 1st October
If you wish to book a tour check availability through phone or e-mail. We will answer quickly.